COVID 19 Action Plan
July 1- August 5th, 2020
- Working from home is encouraged whenever possible.
- When working in the building, maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and coworkers.
- We are generally discouraging any visitors to the school during this time unless it is essential.
- Ensure that you are washing your hands frequently and/or using hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your face.
- Wear a mask when interacting with people closer than 6 feet.
- Stay at home if you are ill- Do not come to the school if you are sick, develop COVID-19 symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed by close contact.
- If you experience symptoms while at the school, please leave and seek medical care or COVID-19 testing.
- Work primarily in your own classroom or workspace which provides ample distancing from others.
- Limit restrooms to 2 people at a time.