The basis of the Clear Creek Christian School, Inc. shall be the Word of God as interpreted by the following statement of faith:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the assurance of salvation of sinful man, one must confess faith in Jesus Christ, followed by the repentance of sin and baptism by immersion.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.